a journal to remember..an everyday life experience from a girl, telling a story through her eyes, her thoughts. Life is just getting started for her :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Celebrities Look-A-Like

To those who are reading my blog, you must be wondering, who am I? I actually have almost the same features as these sultry and sexy female Asian celebrities (wohoo!) Seriously, if you ever met me, you and most of the people would say that I look like :

 

Manohara Odelia Pinot (Indonesia)

Most people said I resemble her, about 90%. She's mixed Indonesian and French. I'm a mixed of Malay, Javanese and Chinese. It's the brow, eyes and big hair - my hair is black, while her hair is brown.


Nia Ramadhani (Indonesia)

I look a bit like her, about 25%. She just got married recently, its the hair, eyes and sexy lips that we both share :p



Kristine Hermosa (Philippines)

A mixed of Spanish and Philipines. We share the same sweet smile (am I that vain??) and fair skin.



Farahdhiya (Malaysia)

85 % resemblance, minus the body. She's a mixed of English and Malay. People actually ask me for autograph coz' I look so much like her!



Siti Nurhaliza (Malaysia)

Yup, surprisingly true. Maybe about 60%.



Maybe if I post my picture up one day, you decide who I look like the most ya :p

No comments:

Post a Comment