a journal to remember..an everyday life experience from a girl, telling a story through her eyes, her thoughts. Life is just getting started for her :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

::: Fly Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee ::

Here are the lists of career that I have ventured into :

I was a...................................

1)WAITRESS


Yup, I was a crew member a.k.a waitress at a Dunkin Donut chain. I love it, it was my first real job which I was really committed to. I worked here for 6 months. 


2) Part-time Model


Nah..I wasn't one America's Next Top Model. But it is still my favourite show. I've been modelling ever since I was 6. Then when I was 18, I went for a casting for Seventeen's magazine , I was offered to do a promo shoot for L'oreal 's make up. I went for a reality show Malaysian Dreamgirl but didn't make it (I was actually featured for a famous blogger's blog for being so defensive about it :p)

I was on Nescafe's Kickstart reality show, Berita Harian newspaper, Utusan newspaper, CLEO Magazine's, Remaja magazine's and did a few photoshoots to promote stuff.

I LOOOVVVVVVEEE IT.


FOREX BUSINESS EXECUTIVE

I wasn't here for that long. Only for  2 months. Facebook-ing all the time. I wasn't that confident enough to talk to clients.


Primary School Teacher

I did my TESL internship for 3 months. Not very interested because I prefer teaching kindergarden kids. Cool experience.



Advertising Account Executive

I stayed here for quite a long time, 10 months. I learned a lot, had fun the most, socialize to the top.

Airline Stewardess


I wish! Nah...I only went for the interview. I didn't make it to the final cut. *sigh*


Right now, I'm waiting for the interview letter to work for the government. 

Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment